Virtuous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is up and everybody :)

2 posters

Go down

What is up and everybody :) Empty What is up and everybody :)

Post by Get DyZe Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:27 am

Hello everyone im DyZe Smile (Pronounced Dizzy).

My name is Brenden, and I'm a 15 year old nothing very special there. I get pretty good grades in public school. I also plan on joining the military when I turn 18, I am already a Battalion Gunnery Sergeant of my ROTC program at school Smile

I started playing runescape when i was 6 around 2006 and really enjoyed it and have for a long time Smile

I managed to get to level 43 by the time I Googled what I should be doing, and the #1 answer was to do PvP, so... I did.

I hated it.

It took me four days to kill enough cows to be able to buy rune armour (rune chainbody, because I didn't even know what quests were,) and 15 minutes into playing on a PvP server, I died with everything that I had worked towards in all the time that I played. I closed my and cried. Literally, cried.

Anyways. I had taken a 1 year break from RuneScape, as my father showed me to Cod, shortly after.
I played several console games, until I started spending more and more time playing Cod. Made a MLG team and am still play alot. Then i went back on RS and my account was hacked so I went to google and searched for "runescape hacked servers," thinking that if it's hacked, I won't have to work as hard. I was right in the end.

Nowadays, I have a beatiful Gf and enjoy my nerdy life style Very Happy If you guys want to contact me Skype-kingofkink2

Years have gone by, with a several hundred servers, and hundreds of thousands of people. I'm trying to stop jumping from place-to-place, and find a community that I can easily get along with, instead of having to try and avoid people 24/7. Hopefully this is that place, but I don't know yet. Only time will tell.

~DyZe

Get DyZe
Get DyZe

Back to top Go down

What is up and everybody :) Empty Re: What is up and everybody :)

Post by Joe Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:11 pm

Thanks for the introduction bro!

We're glad to have you in our community.
Joe
Joe
Administrators
Administrators

https://virtuous-rsps.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum